A new blog, again?

Well, I can't really say that I'll be using this blog a LOT... I'm pretty ingrained to posting everything on Facebook when I have something jewelry related to say, or on my personal Facebook page when I've got something... well, personal! :) It will be a challenge for me to come up with things to talk about here, but I'll try to keep it interesting since there are a billion blogs and you just don't have time to read them all. Let's make it worth it!

SO! Why did I create this one? Because I've decided this month (and possibly every month) to do a Designer's Challenge. I made 10 small focal sized Jaipur Jewels (don't know what those are? Well, my Etsy shop usually gets 3-4 of these in a week, more when I'm really getting good torch time. They're huge, I tell ya, HUGE!) and let my Facebook fans pick their favorite for $15. They have until April 27 to send me a photo of their creation, and all of those designs will be shown here to be voted on. Voting will continue until April 30, and the winner will get...

*ba ba ba BUUUUUUM* (think the rocks in Labyrinth shouting 'Certain death!' and 'Beware!' when you read that, please thank you)

A $50 credit in my Etsy shop to use as they please.

So keep checking back. I might have stuff to show other than the Design Challenge monthly votes. You never know.

0 comments:

Post a Comment